Monday, January 24, 2011

Schools Everywhere are the same, no, really. And lizard face.



Schools everywhere are the same. I really believe that. No matter how many times you apply to schools, it never gets easier. The applications are nearly the same. They still make you walk around in circles once you get there trying to get everything settled and organized. The people are never more efficient or helpful or knowledgeable than the last school. At worse, they know, understand or help less. I can't count how many times today I got that "I have no idea on God's green earth what you are talking about look". Then of course you try to go back over in your mind the last thing you said out loud. My brain says, "yeah, that makes sense" and they're still looking at me like I'm crazy. Well, I'm not. I'm eccentric and I'm saving up to be full-blowncrazy.
I have decided that it is just cultural differences and it is the wording that they don't understand. So I try again, another way. And eventually it gets through that I actually know what I'm about. Go, Lauren!

Other than that I don't really have much to say. My skin on my face is so dry, I'm starting to look like this.


Or maybe this.



Either way, its getting interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment