Well, August is over. It is done. There is no going back. Hallelujah!
Monthly round up.
1. Finished Summer Session 2 with 2 As. Which match the 2 As I got the first session. Unfortunately my school has done away with A+ and they have changed A- so that it is not a 4.0 anymore, but a 3.7. That sucks a WHOLE BUNCH! But luckily didn't apply to me this quarter. I think that an A+ should count for a 4.3 now. yep, it should.
2. Went to Maine, fell in love with the green-ness and the ocean.
3. Started back to work at ETK with more hours, I like this. AND I get to work with Kindergarten! Most days a blessing, some days a little, teeny, tiny bit of a curse.
4. Started Fall Semester with 5 graduate classes. In case, people haven't figured it out by now, not that anyone reads this..... but anyway, I am crazy and an overachiever. The latter I get from my mom, who was Valedictorian (woot woot) when she went back to school, and graduate student of the year. She rocks all peoples socks off. Yep, is true.
5. Took a CPR/First Aid class and got re-certified. Not a requirement for my job, but a plus.
6. Made a cowl for Grandma Barb, a shawl for Ana, a hat for me, another hat for me (which is bright, burn-you-eyes-out-of-their-sockets orange), and almost finished a shawl (in fact I could technically finish this tonight, but I won't. Too tired and I want to enjoy that last repeat with the yarn, not rush through just to be done. Oh, and I participated in a FFtC KAL (Fresh from the Cauldron Knit-a-long). Totally fun!
7. Had lots of doctors appointments and such. Not anything new, but a necessary evil... I mean thing.
8. Started my Service Learning again, I working towards the Presidential Award, which I think is super cool (it is signed by the President OMGosh!!!). It is after 100 hours, I think I have 80something(?). I'm sure I'll keep going afterwards, but that is the next milestone for the hours.